- Break eggs into a bowl, beat, add milk and maple sugar, and mix.
- Add the baguette slices to the mixture and soak for 2-3 hours, occasionally turning the slices.
- Heat a frying pan and melt 1tbsp of butter, line up the slices of bread in the pan, and cover. Lower heat and cook until completely heated through.
- Flip over once and cook until both sides are nicely browned.
- Melt 50g of butter and heat the maple syrup.
- Heap on a plate, scatter with bite-size pieces of fruit, and pour the heated maple syrup and melted butter over the bread.
- Baguette, cut into 3-4cm slices
- 2 eggs
- 300ml milk
- 2 tbsp maple sugar
- 10 strawberries
- 20 raspberries
- Butter to taste and pour
- 100ml golden, delicate-tasting maple syrup
Cream strawberry and maple smoothie Breakfast & Brunch | Drinks | Snacks | Sport
Cream cheese fritters and maple summer cherries Breakfast & Brunch | Snacks
Sweet potato pancakes, maple glaze and smoked salmon Baking | Breakfast & Brunch | Christmas | Snacks | Starters
Overnight oats Breakfast & Brunch | Sport | Vegan | Vegetarian | 9-12 Years | 13-16 Years