- 8” round cake tin
- 320g silken tofu
- 200g vegan cream cheese
- 180g maple sugar
- 50g cornflour
- 300g vegan double cream
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat your oven and line your tin with one sheet of greaseproof parchment paper as the crinkles formed when putting it into the tin will give it its traditional look.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender/food processor until smooth.
- Pour into the tin and gently shake and tap on the counter to remove any air bubbles and flatten the surface.
- Bake at high heat at 200°c for 30 mins or until the top of the cheesecake is browned and slightly firm around the edges and slightly wobbly in the centre.
- Let it set for 30 mins-1 hr at room temperature to firm up. Then slice and enjoy!
This creamy Basque cheesecake, infused with pure Canadian maple syrup, adds a light caramelised note that balances beautifully with the cheesecake. For more of WhiskMeFree’s recipes, head over to their blog.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.