FOR THE BLONDIES
- 225g maple sugar
- 90g melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 180g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably dark for its robust taste)
- 150g chopped chocolate
FOR THE ICING
- 120g maple sugar
- 2-3 tbsp (preferably amber for its rich taste)
- Whisk the butter, maple syrup and sugar together until combined
- Whisk in the eggs
- Using a spatula mix thought the flour and chocolate
- Pour into an 8’’ round cake tin and bake for 18-22 minutes at 175 degrees until golden brown
- Leave to cool completely before adding the icing
- Mix the maple sugar and maple syrup together until smooth and pour over the blondie. Leave it to set, then slice and serve!
Delicious and indulgent blondies dessert. Spiced with cinnamon and subtly sweetened by the natural sugars of maple syrup, this quick and easy blondie recipe produces the most amazing white chocolate blondies – and you only need 30 minutes to make them!
Find more great recipes and images by Laura here.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.