- 170ml egg whites
- 130ml maple syrup
- 80g ground almonds
- 125g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 160g melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- In a large bowl mix all dried ingredients together.
- Add the egg white and the maple syrup then whisk.
- Slowly, add the melted butter.
- Pour ¾ of the mixture into each silicone moulds.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
Light and moist financier cake; a French favourite. This financier recipe is easy to follow and produces the most amazing ground almond cake.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.