- 80 ml maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
- 45 ml water
- 8 and a half gelatine sheets
- If desired, fine maple sugar for garnish
- Combine the liquids in a saucepan, bring to the boil, and remove from heat.
- Soften gelatine in cold water, then stir into the maple syrup mixture.
- Pour into very small (approx. 1 x 2 cm) silicon moulds, in teddy-bear or other shapes.
- Refrigerate 2 hours and pop out of moulds.
- Sprinkle with fine maple sugar, if desired.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.