- Place half of the hazelnuts into a liquidiser and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to pulse and quickly release. Continue to pulse 8 to 12 more times, using tamper to press ingredients into the blades. Repeat with the rest of the nuts. Remove to a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and salt to the ground nuts in the bowl. Mix to incorporate and press into a springform pan.
- Place 120ml coconut oil, dates vanilla bean and maple syrup into the liquidiser in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10. Blend for 25 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades. Remove and place in a bowl.
- Place 2½ avocados in the liquidiser and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to 10. Blend for 30 seconds. Add to the bowl with the date mixture. Repeat the process with the other half of the avocados.
- Add the cocoa powder and goji berries to the bowl with the avocado and date mixture. Mix to incorporate.
- Spoon mix over the top of the hazelnut crust, wrap in plastic and refrigerate overnight to set.
- Slice torte just before serving.
- 350g hazelnuts, divided use
- 120ml + 1tbsp coconut oil, divided use
- 1 pinch of salt
- 135g dried dates, pitted and halved
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 120ml amber, rich-tasting maple syrup
- 5 avocados, peeled, pitted, divided use
- 100g cocoa powder
- 3tbsp goji berries, ground
Baked eggnog cheesecake, ginger and maple crust Baking | Christmas | Maple Syrup Dessert Recipes | Vegetarian
Maple bundt cake Baking | Christmas | Maple Syrup Dessert Recipes
Carrot and maple cake Baking | Maple Syrup Dessert Recipes | Snacks | Vegetarian | 5-8 Years | 9-12 Years
Mince pies Christmas | Maple Syrup Dessert Recipes | Snacks