- 140g crushed biscuits
- 25ml pure maple syrup
- 85g melted butter
- 75g of chopped stem ginger
Cheese Cake Filling
- 900g cream cheese
- 200g maple sugar / caster sugar
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 220ml eggnog / rum
- 3 eggs and 1 yolk
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 3 tbsp white rum
- Preheat the oven to oven to 180ºC.
- Mix together crushed biscuits, ginger, maple syrup and butter in a bowl and then press into a 9-inch spring mould.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden, then leave to cool.
- Blend the cream cheese, maple sugar, eggnog, white rum, nutmeg and eggs and fold in flour to finish.
- Pour mixture into crust and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, loosen cake rim and allow to cool, then remove the cake ring.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with seasonal fruits or a topping of your choice.
- Add some fruit purée or maple ice cream to complement the cheesecake.
Nothing says “Christmas” like eggnog and this indulgent, slightly boozy cheesecake recipe is perfect for desserts or festive get-togethers.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.