- 600ml double cream
- 397g tin of condensed milk
- 300g left-over maple Christmas cake, crumbled
- 50ml maple syrup (preferably golden colour for its delicate flavour)
- Tip the cream, condensed milk and maple syrup into a large bowl and use an electric whisk to beat until it holds peaks. Add the Christmas cake and use a large spoon to fold it, evenly distributing through the cream mix. Tip into a loaf tin or container and freeze for at least 5 hours, overnight or until frozen solid.
- Remove from the freezer for 5 minutes before serving, then scoop and enjoy.
Deceptively easy to make, this no-churn ice cream is an indulgent treat and is a great use for leftover maple Christmas cake.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.