- 50ml pure maple syrup (preferably amber for its rich taste)
- 250ml Pimm’s no. 1
- 500ml ginger beer (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Ice to serve
- Slice the strawberries, lemon, orange and cucumber and pick the leaves off the mint sprigs. Add the garnish ingredients to the jug, leaving some for when you serve the drinks.
- Pour the maple syrup into the jug.
- Fill the jug around one third of the way up with Pimm’s. Depending on the size of your jug, this will be around 250-300ml.
- Add cubes or crushed ice to the jug and top up with ginger beer.
- Fill your glasses with the leftover garnish, ensuring each glass has a little of everything. Add an extra ice cube to each, then pour and serve immediately.
Fruity and refreshing, Pimm’s is a true staple of British summertime — and with this recipe from A Cup of Tea and Cake, you can learn to make it yourself in as little as 15 minutes! If you like the look of this Pimm’s recipe, make sure to check out the rest of our cocktails with maple syrup!
Chef’s tip: this recipe can be made with amber maple syrup as it’s readily available, but if you desire a stronger, more robust taste, you may switch to dark or very dark maple syrup.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.