For the rosemary syrup
- 100ml pure maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust taste)
- 100ml cold water
- 6 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 blood orange zest
For the spritzer
- ½ cup squeezed blood orange
- 1 pinch allspice
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust taste)
- 25ml Campari
- 2 tbsp rosemary syrup
- ½ cup prosecco
- Orange zest
- Rosemary sprig
To make the rosemary syrup
- In a pan, add water and maple syrup, then mix together.
- Bring to the boil, then add the rosemary and the blood orange zest. Take off the heat and leave to cool.
- Put a handful of ice in your glass. Add the rosemary syrup, blood orange juice, maple syrup, Campari and allspice. Stir to combine.
- Top with the prosecco.
- Garnish with some blood orange peel, a sprinkle of allspice and a sprig of fresh rosemary and serve.
- You can keep your rosemary syrup in the fridge for 15 days.
This fruity spritzer is so refreshing on a sunny afternoon. Think an aromatic and sweet aperol spritz.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.