You will need:
- An empty glass bottle
- A high ball style glass
For the Earl Grey maple cordial:
- 5 Earl Grey tea bags
- 600ml hot water
- 200ml maple syrup (preferably amber for its rich taste)
- 20g citric acid
For the maple breakfast collins:
- 50ml Gin
- 40ml Earl Grey Maple Cordial
- 100ml Soda
- Lemon slice for garnish
- Brew the Earl Grey tea. Remove teabags and whilst still warm add maple syrup and citric acid. Leave to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Add ice to your high ball glass. Add in gin and cordial and stir.
- Top with soda and garnish with a lemon slice.
The Maple Breakfast Collins is really refreshing and perfect as a treat all year round. You can also use the cordial and soda to make a delicious mocktail!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.