- 500ml pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 45ml butter
- 250ml 35% cream
- 125g walnuts, chopped
- In a large saucepan, bring the maple syrup and butter to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Add cream and continue cooking until the temperature reads 118°C.
- Meanwhile, grease and line a square baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Remove maple syrup and cream mixture from the heat and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Using a whisk, beat for 5 minutes until thick then add the walnuts and pour into baking pan.
- Leave to cool before cutting into squares.
Indulgent and creamy, this maple syrup fudge is fantastic for anyone with a sweet tooth – why not impress guests after a meal?
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.