- 15g fine salt
- 15g maple sugar
- 2 lime wedges
- 45ml tequila
- 8ml Whisky
- 10ml pure maple syrup (preferably golden colour for its delicate flavour)
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 250g ice cubes
- Combine salt and maple sugar in a small bowl.
- Frost a margarita glass by rubbing rim with a lime wedge, then immediately dipping it in a saucer containing the salt and maple sugar mixture. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend remaining ingredients for 8 to 10 seconds.
- Pour into glass and garnish with the second lime wedge.
A classic with a Canadian twist, this maple syrup margarita is the perfect easy-drinking cocktail.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.