- 4 sea trout fillets
- 25g butter
- 500g Jersey Royal potatoes
- 100g baby watercress
- 100g English asparagus
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper, ground
- Cook the Jersey Potatoes in boiling salt water for 12-15 minutes until cooked
- Blanch the asparagus for one-and-a-half minutes. Drain and set aside
- Heat rapeseed oil in heavy-based frying pan
- Season fish, then cook for 3-4 minutes on each side according to thickness
- Add butter as you turn the fish
- Dress the Jersey potatoes, asparagus and baby watercress on a serving plate with the sea trout. Serve with maple mustard mayonnaise
This sea trout is a delicate fish which pairs perfectly with maple mustard mayonnaise adding a brilliant kick.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.