- Ice cubes
- 45 ml vodka
- 45 ml maple syrup
- 20 ml whisky
- A few drops of Chambord or other raspberry liqueur
- 60 ml pineapple juice
- 60 ml cranberry juice
- Into a shaker filled with ice cubes, pour all ingredients except the watermelon cubes and maple flakes.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a highball glass.
- Thread the melon cubes onto a large toothpick, arrange on the glass and serve.
Fruity and refreshing, this Maple syrup-infused Sex on the Beach cocktail recipe will transport you to a tropical paradise!
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.