- 30ml gin
- 10ml pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber maple syrup for its rich taste)
- 25ml Amaro liqueur
- 20ml lemon juice
- 25ml sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Rosemary sprig, to garnish
- Pour the first three ingredients into a wine glass filled with ice cubes
- Stir with a bar spoon until the glass is very cold
- Fill with sparkling water
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary
This summery cocktail is easy to make and perfect for sipping outdoors in the sun at a BBQ or garden party. The sweetness of pure Canadian maple syrup balances beautifully with dry gin and Amaro to create a refreshing blend.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.