- A cocktail shaker and stirrer
- A coupette style glass
- 50ml Rye Whisky
- 15ml SCHOFIELD’S Dry Vermouth
- 5ml maple syrup (preferably amber for its rich taste)
- Lemon for garnish
- Place whisky, vermouth and maple syrup into a cocktail shaker and stir.
- Use a sharp knife to cut off a small slice of lemon rind.
- Pour the cocktail into your glass. Use your fingers to twist the lemon rind over the cocktail to release aroma, add the lemon rind to the top of the cocktail and enjoy.
This cocktail is simple to make but delicious! The sweetness of the maple complements the botanical flavours, perfect for an after-dinner tipple.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.