- A cocktail shaker and stirrer
- A coupette style glass
- 50ml Rye Whisky
- 15ml SCHOFIELD’S Dry Vermouth
- 5ml pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- Lemon for garnish
- Place whisky, vermouth and maple syrup into a cocktail shaker and stir.
- Use a sharp knife to cut off a small slice of lemon rind.
- Pour the cocktail into your glass. Use your fingers to twist the lemon rind over the cocktail to release aroma, add the lemon rind to the top of the cocktail and enjoy.
This easy cocktail recipe is simple to make and delicious in taste! The sweetness of the Canadian maple syrup perfectly complements the rich, botanical flavours, making this whisky-based cocktail perfect for an after-dinner tipple.
If you like the look of this cocktail, make sure to check out our other maple syrup cocktails.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.