- 16g Popcorn
- 137g mixed nuts
- 30g butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Brush a cookie sheet with the oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together popcorn and nuts.
- In a large bowl, combine maple syrup and butter. Use a little butter to baste inside rim bowl and prevent caramel from overflowing while cooking. Microwave for 8 minutes.
- While stirring vigorously, add baking soda, then pour caramel over popcorn and nuts. Mix to coat well.
- Immediately spread mixture on cookie sheet, then leave to harden 30 minutes. Break into small pieces and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.