- 125ml hot espresso coffee
- 375ml pure maple syrup
- 125ml Amaretto
- 125g raisins
- 125g dried cranberries
- 6 eggs, separated
- 2 x 475g tubs of mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 cookies, each broken in half
- 57g walnuts, grilled and chopped
- 60g cocoa powder
- 50g maple sugar
- In a bowl, mix together the espresso coffee and 125ml of the maple syrup, then add the Amaretto and dried fruit.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- In another large bowl, beat the mascarpone, egg yolks, vanilla and remaining maple syrup.
- Carefully fold into the egg whites using a spatula.
- Place 6 cookies at the bottom of a glass bowl, then pour half of the dried fruit and coffee mixture evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle half of the nuts and spread half of the mascarpone filling on top.
- Repeat to create a second layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours, then sprinkle with cocoa and maple sugar before serving.
Delight your dinner guests with this delicious take on tiramisu, with pure Canadian maple syrup giving a classic dessert a little hint of magic.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.