For the corn
- 4 corn ears
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
For the maple and miso butter
- 4 tbsp room temperature unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp organic miso paste
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- With a whisk, mix all the ingredients for the maple and miso butter.
- Heat an outdoor grill to high.
- Brush the corn with olive oil until evenly coated.
- Place the corn on the grill and turn every few minutes, being careful not to burn.
- Brush the corn with the maple and miso butter as you turn.
- The corn should be cooked after 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the chopped shallot and chilli flakes.
An essential for any summer BBQ. Deliciously sweet and subtly spicy corn on the cob recipe to cook on the grill.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.