- 300g scallops, shelled
- Juice of 6 limes
- 45ml pure maple syrup
- 150g endives
- 1 tsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 45ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp whole pink peppercorns
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cut the scallops in half horizontally.
- Spread the scallops out in a shallow dish and pour lime juice on top with a pinch of salt
- Marinate for 3-4 minutes
- Remove the lime juice and mix it in with the maple syrup and olive oil
- Place scallops on a plate in the shape of a rosette
- Add the endives into the centre
- Pour maple, lime and olive oil dressing over the scallops
- Add the coriander leaves and pink peppercorns on top
This succulent, fresh and summery scallop ceviche is a delicious snack or light lunch. The citrus from the limes and sweetness from the maple are enough to make your mouth water.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.