- 1⁄2 large watermelon, peeled and cut into bitesize chunks
- 1⁄2 bunch of radish, washed and sliced
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 40g roughly chopped walnuts
- Handful of chopped fresh mint
For the maple dressing:
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably golden colour for its delicate flavour)
- 2 tbsp maple vinegar, or cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a large serving bowl, mix the watermelon, radish and feta cheese together
- Add chopped walnuts and stir again and garnish with chopped fresh mint
- In a separate bowl, whisk together maple dressing ingredients and drizzle over prepared salad
- This dish is all about the quality of the ingredients, so make sure you use the ripest melon, the best feta and the freshest mint
Vibrant and refreshing, this watermelon and feta salad serves as a great on-the-go meal as well as the perfect summer salad. A maple syrup dressing adds a touch of natural sweetness to this healthy salad recipe.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.