- 1 large tin artichoke hearts (in water, not oil), chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 115g mayonnaise
- 115g fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (preferably golden colour for its delicate flavour)
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into an ovenproof dish. Bake for 15 minutes, top with salt and pepper to season and serve warm with accompaniments of your choice.
An earthy, garlicky artichoke dip recipe, delightfully moreish and perfect for parties.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.