FOR THE CAULIFLOWER TACOS
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 1 tsp chipotle paste
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
FOR THE MAPLE CHIPOTLE SAUCE
- 3 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 1/4 tsp chipotle paste
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 8 small tortillas
- Avocado slices
- Wedges of lime
- Red cabbage
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Mix the oil, maple syrup, chipotle sauce, lime zest and cumin in a bowl, add the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Spread the cauliflower out on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all the sauce ingredients together.
- To serve, warm the tortillas, then top with the roasted cauliflower, avocado slices, cabbage pieces and the sauce.
- Finish with a scattering of coriander and a squeeze of lime.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.