- 75g spaghetti
- 1 egg yolk
- 20g parmesan
- 2 rashers of bacon
- 2tsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- Cook the spaghetti in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes
- While the spaghetti is cooking, chop and fry the bacon for 2-3 minutes
- Once the bacon starts to brown, drizzle some maple syrup over and allow to crisp
- Drain the cooked spaghetti, pour in the egg yolk & parmesan & combine
- Sprinkle on the bacon to serve
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.