- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300g cooked left-over roast lamb
- 60g baby watercress
- 1 bunch of chopped, soft herbs of your choice (this recipe uses parsley and dill)
- 100g rainbow chard
FOR THE MINT AND MAPLE YOGHURT
- 200g Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 a garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cider wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- A small bunch on mint leaves, finely chopped
- Heat a little olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the left-over lamb for 3-4 minutes or until crisp and warmed through.
- Mix together the yogurt with the cider vinegar, garlic, maple syrup, olive oil and chopped mint.
- Toss the lamb with the watercress and herbs and spoon over the maple and mint yoghurt.
Bursting with bold flavour, this is definitely the best way to make use of your Easter left-overs.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.