- 400g can of lentils
- 2 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably golden colour for its delicate flavour)
- 80g pomegranate seeds
- 100g walnuts (roughly chopped)
- 1 bag of mixed salad leaves
- Open the can of lentils, rinse and drain
- Wash the salad leaves and arrange on a large plate in the shape of a wreath
- Spoon on lentils and sprinkle over the pomegranates and chopped walnuts
- Drizzle over the maple syrup and serve
A burst of flavour and colour – this salad is deliciously nutritional, with punchy pomegranate, sweet maple syrup and earthy walnuts.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.