- 500ml Campari
- 250ml pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 500ml red vermouth (e.g. Cinzano)
- 500ml gin
- 750ml soda water
- 6 blood oranges, freshly squeezed
- 12 blood orange slices
- Ice cubes
- In a punch bowl or large pitcher, mix all the ingredients together.
- Add the ice cubes a few minutes before serving.
This cocktail is the perfect winter drink; the sweetness of the maple syrup and bitterness of the Campari gives this drink a warming roundness – why not switch out the blood oranges for any summer fruits for a delightful year-round tipple?
If you like the look of this cocktail, make sure to check out our other maple syrup cocktails.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.