- 295g dark chocolate Amedei Toscano 65% (finely chopped)
- 100g milk chocolate Amedei Toscano Brown
- 140g whipping cream
- 120g apricot puree
- 75g pure Canadian maple syrup
- 50g unsalted butter
- 12g wholegrain mustard
- 10g Dijon mustard
- 500g tempered dark chocolate
- Boil the cream and puree in separate pans.
- Pour each liquid onto the chopped chocolate and mix together.
- Add the softened butter and mix until full combined.
- Add the maple syrup and the mustard, then mix until smooth.
- Leave to set at room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Pipe bulbs and allow to set for a further 30 minutes.
- Temper the dark chocolate and place the cocoa powder into a tray. Coat each truffle in chocolates and roll in the cocoa powder. Allow to set then sieve the excess cocoa powder.
If you’re looking for an indulgent chocolate treat, these apricot, maple & mustard truffles from chocolatier William Curley are perfect.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.