- 1kg red potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber for its rich flavour)
- 150g fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 handful chopped parsley, for garnish
- In a large bowl add the potatoes, olive oil, maple syrup, half of the parmesan cheese, garlic and salt and pepper. Toss until coated.
- On a sheet of aluminium foil, add the potatoes and fold to form a parcel. Place on the barbecue and grill until the potatoes are tender. This will take around 45 minutes depending on the temperature of the barbecue.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and the rest of the parmesan cheese when cooked.
Chef’s tip: Cook your potatoes at the start of your BBQ and they will keep warm in the parcel until ready to serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.