- 2 dozen Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 255g pecan halves
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add oil to skillet on medium-high heat. When hot, add the Brussels sprouts. Sauté for about 8-10 minutes, stirring fairly often, or until the Brussels sprouts are nicely browned and tender-crisp.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir in the butter and pecans. Cook for 4-5 mins.
- Stir in the maple syrup and cook for about a minute. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and serve immediately
Though they divide dinner tables across the country, sprouts are a key component of Christmas Dinner – and these are delicious.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.