- 500g salad potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the new potatoes in a pan of lightly salted boiling water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cut the potatoes in half.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and stir into potatoes. Add seasoning.
Maple syrup offsets the hot mustard to make a moreish side dish, perfect for any BBQ.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.