- 8 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably golden for its delicate flavour)
- 1-2 cup oat flour, depending on how many you make
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tub of cream cheese
- 2 bars dark chocolate
- 2 bananas
- Drop of water
- Mix peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, oat flour and salt in a bowl until it can be pushed together to create a firm base and dough-like texture. You may need to add a drop or two of water to loosen the mixture.
- Put the mixture into the bottom of your ramekins, then use the back of a spoon to spread evenly and press it down to form the base for your cheesecakes.
- In another bowl, mix almond cream cheese with 1 tsp of maple syrup (to taste, feel free to add more if you prefer it sweeter).
- Layer your maple cream cheese on top of the oat base, approximately one large spoonful per base.
- Slice a banana and add a layer of banana until the top of your cream cheese filling is covered.
- Add a spoonful of peanut butter on top of the banana for the peanut butter layer.
- Melt dark chocolate in a bowl over boiling water, keep stirring so it doesn’t burn and then drizzle on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Leave in the fridge until hardened (at least 4 hours or overnight).
- Serve with a scoop of almond cream, coconut cream or whipped cream on top, or just add more banana!
Find more of Em Sheldon’s delicious recipes here.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.