- 2 onions, finely minced
- 1 tsp oil
- 30g butter
- 125ml white wine or cider
- 125ml pure maple syrup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 x 150g pork chops
- In a saucepan, caramelise the onions in oil and butter on a low heat.
- Deglaze the pan with wine or cider and reduce to half.
- Add the maple syrup and season to taste.
- Continue cooking until the sauce thickens.
- Grill the pork chops and serve with the caramelised onions.
This quick and easy recipe is ideal for a mid-week pick me up. The simple infusion of flavours helps transform this dish into an everyday favourite.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.