- 2 green courgettes
- 2 courgette flowers
- 100g Dorset ricotta
- 1 lemon
- 100g hazelnuts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 slices of Tempus King Peter ham, or prosciutto ham
- Handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 10g baby capers
- 2 tbsp maple vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Using a speed peeler, cut the courgettes into ribbons, season with salt and pepper and roll in olive oil.
- Grill or roast in a pan, until slightly golden and leave to cool.
- Season the ricotta with salt, pepper, lemon zest and a little lemon juice.
- Toast hazelnuts in a pan, leave to cool and crush in a cloth.
- Mix herbs in a bowl with olive oil, maple vinegar, capers, salt and pepper.
- Smear the cheese in the centre of the plate and place the grilled courgettes on top.
- Dress the dish with the herb dressing, garnish with toasted hazelnuts, broken-up courgette flowers and slices of ham.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.