- 1 red onion, sliced
- ½ red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 2 courgettes, peeled into ribbons
- 20g toasted hazelnuts
- Combine the red cabbage, red onion, sesame seeds, carrots and courgettes.
- In a separate bowl whisk the tahini, lemon juice, olive oil and maple syrup together. Add seasoning.
- Pour over the cabbage mix and check seasoning.
- Place in a bowl and garnish with toasted hazelnuts.
This refreshing slaw is great as a side, or perfect for a light lunch. Packed with healthy ingredients, the dish is elevated by the tahini, lemon and maple dressing.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.