- 3 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 red chilli , finely chopped
- 1½ tsp hot smoked paprika
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber for its rich taste)
- 500g raw king prawns , in their shells if you like, or keep the tails on
- Lemon wedges
- Mix the garlic, chilli, paprika, maple syrup and olive oil together in a bowl.
- Add the raw prawns and leave to marinade for 10 minutes.
- Place your skillet onto a hot barbecue grill to heat up.
- When the skillet is hot, add the prawns and seal for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Pour over the remaining marinade and heat until bubbling.
- Serve immediately with wedges of lemon.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.