- 600g mixed white fish
- Corn flour, to coat
- 60ml pure maple syrup
- 25g root ginger
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp maple vinegar
- 1 large chilli, seeded and shredded
- Clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 large aubergine
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 300g pak choi
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Cut fish into chunks, place into a bowl, pour over maple syrup and cover with cling film.
- Cut aubergine into cubes and cut peppers into thin strips. Remove outer leaves from pak choi and slice.
- For the teriyaki sauce, grate ginger into a bowl and add soy sauce, mirin, maple vinegar.
- Add 3 tbsp of the maple syrup fish marinade.
- Heat wok until hot, season fish and dust with corn flour. Cook until crisp.
- Remove and place on paper to rest.
- Mix sauce, garlic, chilli, aubergine, peppers and pak choi and cook in wok.
- Mix fish with vegetables and sprinkle on sesame seeds.
- Serve with jasmine or plain boiled rice.
This delicious sticky fish stir-fry incorporates oriental flavours and nutritious vegetables – you can also swap out fish for pork in this easy to make recipe.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.