- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground dark-roasted coffee
- 225ml boiling water
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 35ml evaporated milk
- Ice cubes
- Place coffee and cardamom into a cafetiere, add boiling water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour filtered coffee into a heatproof glass and stir in amber rich taste maple syrup.
- Add ice and gently pour milk into the glass to create a marbling effect throughout.
Add a subtle hint of spice to your coffee and finish with a sweet dash of maple syrup for a delicious iced coffee to share with friends.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.