- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 1 shot of espresso (add a second shot to increase coffee intensity)
- 35ml soya milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Combine maple syrup and espresso shot in a tall glass and stir.
- Add milk and vanilla extract.
- Add ice cubes and stir.
- Top up with more ice if required and serve.
Rich vanilla and delicate maple syrup complement the bold flavours of espresso to create an incredibly simple and subtly sweet vegan iced coffee.
Chef tip: If soya milk isn’t your thing, swap in your preferred choice of dairy-free milk – oat milk, almond milk and hazelnut milk all serve as excellent substitutes in this plant-based iced coffee.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.