For the spiced maple sugar:
- 200g maple sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- Zest of ½ orange
For the latte:
- 35ml serving of espresso
- 1 tsp spiced maple sugar
- 1 tsp maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 250ml hot milk
- Put all the ingredients for the spiced maple sugar in a blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Transfer the spiced sugar to a jar.
- Make the serving of espresso using a coffee machine and pour into your cup.
- Add one teaspoon of the spiced maple sugar and one teaspoon of maple syrup.
- Top with the hot, steamed milk.
- Dust some ground cinnamon on top and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.