- 200ml cold milk
- 1 espresso shot
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 2-3 pieces dark 70% chocolate
- Ice cubes
- Place chocolate and maple syrup into a glass and pour hot shot of espresso on top.
- Stir together to loosely melt the chocolate, add ice and stir again.
- Add milk to mocha mixture and fill glass.
- Decorate latte with grated chocolate or maple sugar.
Rich chocolate mixed with espresso and maple syrup for a sweet iced treat.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.