- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 3 tbsp pure Canadian maple syrup (preferably amber for its rich taste)
- 4 eggs
- 4 brioche buns, cut in half and toasted
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Place the bacon on a rack over a baking sheet. Cook for 6 mins until starting to turn crispy, then remove and brush with maple syrup on both sides. Cook for a further 6 mins until crisp.
- Fry your eggs and place 1 on the base of each toasted brioche bun.
- Top with the glazed bacon, a dollop of ketchup and the lid of the bun.
Your classic bacon butty, but with a maple-infused twist! Made for those long Sunday mornings, this egg and bacon roll is the perfect way to start your day. In this recipe, bacon is brushed with Canadian maple syrup to add a splash of natural sweetness to your traditional bacon bap.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.