- 170ml pure maple syrup
- 60ml apple juice
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 360g rolled oats
- 64g nuts (pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, etc.)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 64g dried fruit (apples, apricots, dates, raisins, cranberries, cherries, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper or foil.
- In a cup, combine half of the maple syrup, the apple juice and oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, nuts and cinnamon.
- Add the maple syrup mixture and stir well to coat all the ingredients.
- Divide equally between the two baking sheets and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until the granola is fragrant and golden. Remove from the oven and pour the granola back into the large bowl.
- Add the remaining maple syrup and the dried fruit; mix well.
- Allow to cool completely; the granola will crisp as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.