- Pumpkin, halve, cut into wedges (skin on and remove and save seeds for later)
- 2tbsp ground cinnamon
- 100ml olive oil
- 2tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 20g pumpkin seeds, roasted
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C fan.
- Halve the pumpkin and cut into wedges and large chunks.
- In a bowl, drizzle over olive oil, maple syrup, and cinnamon, and evenly coat.
- On a large baking tray, spread pumpkin and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 – 60 minutes until soft and turning golden brown on the edges.
- On a separate baking tray, roast the pumpkin seeds gently at 180C for 6 – 8 minutes then leave to cool. Scatter seeds over roasted pumpkin and serve.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.