- 4 tablespoons dark-roasted ground coffee
- 225ml boiling water
- 2 tablespoons amber, rich tasting maple syrup
- Ice cubes
- 35ml cold milk
- Place coffee into a cafetiere, add boiling water and steep for 5minutes.
- Plunge then pour filtered coffee into a heatproof glass and stir in maple syrup.
- Add ice and stir in milk.
Add a splash of pure maple syrup to your iced coffee for a sweet, caffeine-fuelled treat.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.