- 12.5ml pure maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- 25ml lemon juice
- 35ml Langley’s Old Tom Gin
- Pearona (sparkling pear soda)
- Add all ingredients to a Collins glass and stir
- Top with a few ice cubes
- Garnish with a pear slice
A light, refreshing cocktail perfect for enjoying all year round.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.