- 60ml pure Canadian maple syrup(preferably amber for its rich taste)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 125ml single cream
- 2 pork fillets, cut into medallions
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 100g white mushrooms
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large saucepan, add the maple syrup, Dijon mustard and cream and stir together.
- Add the pork and cook uncovered for 30 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Slice mushrooms and add into the pan until cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Elevate your midweek meals with this easy pork medallions recipe. The sweet maple syrup and the sharp Dijon Mustard combine to create a deliciously creamy sauce that serves as the perfect coating for the maple pork. This hearty, warming meal takes less than an hour to prepare, making it a great option for when you’re short on time.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.