- 50ml Canadian Whisky
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- Dash of Grapefruit Bitters
- 12.5ml pure maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust taste)
- 8-10 mint leaves
- Add whisky, lemon juice, grapefruit bitters and maple syrup to a shaker with ice
- Shake for ten seconds or until the shaker is frosty
- Strain the liquid into a rocks glass and top with crushed ice
- Garnish with a sprig of mint
This classic tipple with a maple twist is short, refreshing and simple to make. The robust, dark maple syrup complements the bitter fruit juices perfectly, adding a depth of flavour.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.