- 30ml maple syrup (preferably amber syrup for its rich taste)
- Several scoops of your favourite flavour ice cream
- 50g fresh fruit of your choice (strawberries, raspberries, melon, peaches, pear, kiwi and banana all work well)
- Pour 25ml maple syrup into a pan. Bring to the boil and be sure to keep a close eye on it
- Simmer until a drop of hot syrup crystallises in a glass of very cold water
- Serve in a sundae glass or jam jar, layer your ice cream, fruit and maple syrup
Combining hot maple syrup, fresh fruit and cool ice cream, this maple sundae is the perfect decedent treat.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Hundreds of Delicious Recipes
Maple is a special addition to any recipe, from starters and snacks to sumptuous desserts. Find one that’s perfect for you, your family and friends.